Monday, July 21, 2008

"ABC easy as 123"- Jackson 5

A = ADVOCATE FOR: People with actual talent being famous!
B = BEST FEATURE: Well obviously my closet! I take a lot of pride in dressing this body up in pretty packaging. . . . .and I usually get a lot of compliments on my ensemble choices. . . so that is my final answer!
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Music! I find music heightens the enjoyment of whatever I'm doing, no matter if it's car trips or cleaning the bathroom. . . . I would die without music!
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Are we talking short term or long term?
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Lycra, the look of weight loss without all the work!! Hee Hee
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: I love craft time! Give me some scissors, a glue stick, and cute paper and I'm sound as a pound!
G = GOOD AT: I'm kind of amazing at talking with a lateral lisp!
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Internet Dating (But I might if things keep going the way they do!)
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd buy you a fur coat. . . . .but not a real fur coat that's cruel!
J = JUNKIE FOR: Celebrity Gossip magazines like US weekly and People
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Pre-Lesbian Rosie O'Donnell, She's a funny chubby girl, I'm a funny chubby girl, she was Homecoming Queen, I was Homecoming Queen, She has short arms, I have short arms. . . . .the list goes on and on!
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I actually really like the smell of gasoline, that probably explains some things!
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Everyday is a memorable moment for me. . . .especially if it involves Angie, Michelle, and Lynette getting me to do something stupid!
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Do my chicken impersonation from girl's camp, it's no longer funny, when ever I do it outside of girls camp it gets me nothing but pity laughs or awkward silence. . . My pride can't handle it!
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Wedding Magazines, I don't know why, but I love them! They're friggin' expensive though!
Q = QUOTE: ". . . . and will you succeed, Yes, you will indeed! 98 3/4% guranteed. KID YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS! So be your name Buxbum or Bixby or Bray, or Mordici Ali Van Allin O'Shay, You're off to great places, today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!" That's from the infamous "Oh the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Suess
R = REASON TO SMILE: I'm working at KDRM and training for my dream job of being a Radio Disc Jockey!
S = SORRY ABOUT: Not returning Nette's stuff after I borrow it!
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Eric, and Tabitha (unless some of you haven't done it already then your tagged too!)
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Running a marathon!
V = VERY SCARED OF: The Ocean, and dead bodies
W = WORST HABIT: I'm tardy a lot because I have no sense of time!
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: New York, New York Baby!!! I've always said everything I love about life is found there!
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: I think I could have done big things on Vaudeville when it was in it's prime! So maybe the 20's! Before the talkies destroyed live theatre!
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: I'm a Sagitarious! Holla!

3 comments:

Katie said...

You're working for a radio station?!?! AWESOME! Do send me details in an email sometime, OK?

Unknown said...

Yeah KDRM, this is new news right?!!

Anonymous said...

24 августа будет год, наподобие муж, с которым мы прожили 19 лет, сказал, который у него есть не просто другая женщина, а семейство, уже 4 года, и он хочет с ними начать новую жизнь. У меня самая настоящая зависимость. Вдруг помочь самой себе, выучить гнездиться без мужа, смириться с предательством, научиться заново восторгаться мелочам, вдруг я делала раньше? Помогите мне!.. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchiny-i-lyubov/66-lyubov-glazami-muzhchin.html]любовь глазами мужчин[/url]