You know on Birthday's I really like to do Top 10 lists, and I love a good excuse to post pictures from the past, Sooooo I now present to you. . . .
1. She's got my back!- Even when I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad had every right to be upset with me, she always stuck by my side and defended me. . . . .some may say that's enabling, I just say it's loyalty!
2. She taught me long ago that Hairspray is my friend!
3. Where it not for MTV and Amy I would not know a thing about music, nor would I appreciate it as much as I do now! Growing up I went to Amy's Choir concerts and I couldn't wait until I got old enough and could sing in the choir like my Big Sister!
6. Family Time Rocks- True story for a while there I didn't love extended family time. I was going through a phase where I felt like nobody even cared that I was there and I didn't have anyone to talk to (Mainly because all my cousins are either way older or way younger then me.) But if Amy was gonna be there, then I knew it was gonna be good. And while I was following her around like a lost puppy at reunions or holiday dinners she'd be talkin' it up with everyone catching up on things and including me in the conversations which was nice and I've come to understand from her example that it doesn't matter the dynamic they fall under family is family. You should talk to them, know them, love them! And whatta ya know you end up not hating family time quite so much!
8. Supportive is her middle name- Now I did put in some time at her Softball games, Color Guard events, and Choir concerts, so she did owe me, but really she has continued to be supportive of the various things i've done throughtout the years! She always brought me flowers and cute little trinkets when she'd come to my performances, and I could always hear her cheering in the audience, and while I had friends and jungle gyms to play with during her games and stuff, she atleast had to pay attention to what I was doing, their was no fun distraction for her!
9. Quoting Movies is the funnest ever!- I think I would be very content to just sit around with my sister and quote all the silly movies that make us laugh! Some of our favorites like "Drop Dead Fred" "Steel Magnolias", "White Christmas", and "Pretty in Pink". Amy taught me the joys of laughing about your favorite funny lines from your favorite flicks!