Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"This is American Idol"- Ryan Seacrest

Um. . . . . I didn't know Jessica Alba Had a gay little brother on American Idol. . . . .did you? Seriously has anyone elsed noticed how much these two look a like!!! I think Danny has a decent voice, but I can't handle how confused I get when he performs, because the way he santers, the way he flicks his head, the way he pouts. . . . .all girly and even annoying when actual girls do that!!! It's driving me crazy. . . . anybody else?
You can't tell me these to aren't related!!!

But on to more important issues. . . . . . . I can think of four stand out performances from American Idol that have made me say "Now that's a star performance!" I wish I could post the videos, so you could see for yourself, but look it up on YouTube, and tell me your feelings!



1st- Carrie Underwood "Alone"





I mean she was just this quite girl from Oklahoma, but when she took the stage with her huge country hair and belted that song like she was packing major DIVA attitude! (which is super hard, I mean it's Heart!), I think all of America knew she was the one to beat! And they where right!!!






2nd- Katherine McPhee "Somewhere over the Rainbow"





I like Katherine, but I will say I did vote for Taylor, and I have since seen the error of my ways. . . . .so get off my back, but the performance that gave me chills was Katherine's rendition of "Over The Rainbow", I mean normally that song is pageanty and a song not suited for Idol, but i liked it even better then the original, Katherine's beautiful clear voice, and amazing range, literally wowed me! And the second time she did that song she sat down the whole time!!!!! How did she do that?
3rd- Jordin Sparks "I Who Have Nothing"
While Simon said it was depressing, I said it was touching, the perfect song for any scorned lover, this song gave me chills once more, and I believe we rewound it and watched it over again! Jordin can also be added to the list of powerhouse voices and she really showcased her skills on this song. I would also mention she blew me away with her rendition of "Broken Wing" by Martina McBride.
And 4th- David Archuleta "Imagine"
If you didn't see this performance last night you are missing out, because it was sooooooooo amazing, and if this kid doesn't win something from this show, then people are a lot dumber then I thought, some people are show stoppers and some are not. . . . .but this kid is undeniable awesome, and has that star quality that everyone else can only fake! sign me up for The Arch Angel club!!!!
That's all she wrote. . . . Peace Out!

5 comments:

Krystin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystin said...

I didn't watch the season that Carrie Underwood won for some reason, but i think katherine has a good voice, but i got annoyed with her singing songs on the ground, and when she sang that "wooo hoo cherry tree" song.. she was like doing weird thrustings and movements the whole time. Did not like. I don't know if jordin sparks has what it takes to be with the likes of Carrie and Kelly, her voice does, but i don't know if SHE does. Wait, i take it back, someone will probably try to sing TATOO at BYUI guitars unplugged or something and then get rejected because it references tatoos.. so she's made it.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I would have to agree with everything you said!! I really can't stand that guy in the first picture!!

We move back to Rexburg the middle of April! Just until he graduates in December, yahoo!!!

So I told David that according to the red cross you have AIDS, and he was like WHAT? How does that happen...so yeah how does that happen...?!

Emily Katlyn West said...

It was a false positive test, out of the three tests they put my blood through, one of them by chance came out positive. So even though the other's where negative, the Red Cross still won't take my blood. Even if a doctor confirms I'm ok, and AIDS free, I'm banned for life, I guess it's too risky! Does that explain it?

Unknown said...

1594meiqing
polo ralph lauren
north face uk
replica watches
tommy hilfiger outlet
toms outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton purses
abercrombie
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
coach factory
gucci outlet
adidas uk
longchamp handbags
cheap ugg boots
retro jordans
cheap vans shoes
michael kors outlet
www.louisvuitton.com
prada uk
ugg outlet
ray ban outlet
toms shoes
hollister,hollister co,hollister jeans,hollister.com,hollister ca,hollister clothing
ugg boots outlet
retro jordans
nfl jerseys
tods shoes
coach factory outlet online
nike uk