Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" -weird SheMale from YouTube










I was late getting up this morning, Big Shock, but as my radio alarm went off for the 6th time I was about to hit snooze once more when the announcer said. . . ."News about Britney's Crazy day in court right after this new hit from Rhianna!" it perked my interest so I layed in bed waiting for what was sure to be a good story.












The song ends and the DJ starts into a play by play of Britney arriving at the court house (which apparently they where worried she would call in sick again).















Got the news she still doesn't get custody of her kids, left the courthouse got some lunch, did some shopping, and went to a church with her boyfriend. . . . .meanwhile paparazzi's swarming, and even helicopters are hovering around trying to get a good shot.
You know what I think . . . .I think I should have given myself the extra five minutes in the shower I shaved off for that story, because that was A) not crazy! as previously discribed. and B) nothing new! Now I'll admit celebrity gossip sucks me in and I love my trashy mags, but I don't buy them, and I don't tune in when they don't give me exciting stuff to work with! I'm done with Britney! I'd be crazy too if I had helicopters following me to church, wouldn't that make you a little paranoid? When will people ever learn when to bow out, or to not beat a dead horse, or let sleeping dogs lie, or any other metaphor that might fit. I wish the media had a better sense of when something was old and nobody cared about it anymore. I feel like Britney is becoming the OJ Simpson trial of 07-08. I get it ok. . . .I get it, she's crazy!
On a happier note American Idol starts tonight. . . .let's hope that gives me better stuff to blog about!!!!
Peace Out!

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I agree, and I am glad that you put that american idol plug in at the end, I have been wondering when it was going to start, and I am glad that I hadn't missed it, although, sometimes I do get board with all of the auditions.

Angie said...

i believe that "she-male" has a name! give his rightful 15 minutes of fame. :)