The Sport that is "People Watching" has a prime season and for me, that's summer! I am continually shocked and amazed at the attire of most people when I head out for special summertime events, my amazement is especially perked during fair time, because it seems to me all rules and regulations regarding style fly out the window, and things that in normal life are mocked and snickered about behind ones back, all of a sudden become A OK!
Fellas- The dirtier the T-Shirt the better and I don't mean unwashed, I mean please find that perfect shirt with a phrase on it that screams I'm the biggest Perv ever!!!!
Some of my personal favorites have been
1. DO Not. . . . I repeat Do Not Wear a belt. . . .ever! I think the picture explains it all!
2. There's no need to be ashamed of the part of your arms that don't see the sun, or it's OK if your swimsuits a halter top and your rocking something strapless. Do you have awkward tan lines, well wear them with pride because I guess I'm the only one judging people about this!
3. Ah the Fanny Pack . . . . . All joking a side this item is actually very handy at places like theme parks and festivals. . . .which makes them OK to sport, because they are simply just more convenient! I ridicule the pack of the fanny only when you're a middle aged man with pleated shorts and a baseball hat with an over sized bill and you come waltzing into my workshop at WorkSource with one of them on your hip, because then it's just ridiculous! So don't hate on the fanny pack unless you fit the description I just described!
1. You cannot pass up an opportunity for an over sized button with you and your closest family/friends, and be sure you wear that button some where for everyone to see, heck while your at it get two and wear one on each hip, that is a trend that defines fair time for me! It never fails, everywhere I look someones got an over sized button or an abundance of buttons and I think to myself who said that was cool? Apparently whoever it was is highly influential because this has been happening for years!
2. Any kind of grill in it self is fairly unattractive to most people, so add blinking lights to that effect and you got a pretty ugly accessory on your hands! But as un-adorable as it may be, still a huge huge hit with boys and girls a like, after the demo derby I can't tell you how many lit up mouths I saw, it was so funny looking, they must not have mirrors in the bathrooms, because I would think if anyone got a good look at themselves they would have realized how silly that was! But even so I guess my opinion doesn't matter and majority rules and that is why the light up grill is one of my must have accessories!
People never stop amazing me. I mean here I thought things like The Mullett because of it's widely known bad reputation would have people heading straight to the barber! Sadly, that is not so, I'm talking crazy talk because there where mullets all over the place along with everything else I just mentioned. So I've decided, if you can't beat 'em join 'em and the same goes for you. . . . you've been warned! My work here is done!