Monday, May 18, 2009

"My son is now an "entrepreneur." That's what you're called when you don't have a job."- Ted Turner


Hello Friends!


Due to Budget cuts at the Boys and Girls club I found out that my hours are being reduced this summer to 2 1/2, and well I pretty much can't live off of that, so does anyone out there know of any openings, or people who need workers for the summer? I know,I know who isn't trying to find a job now a days, but I figured I should leave no stone unturned. . . . right? SO if any of you know about anything, I would be greatful if you dropped me a line! Thanks a bunch!



P.S.


Aubs if you are reading this, I know what you must be thinking, and please believe I'm punching myself in the face right now!

6 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Hiya cutie! I think they're hiring at the floral department at Safeway, then you could work with me!

alicia said...

Hey Emily I just got a job offer today from someone needing a caregiver very light work and the lady is very nice but she lives in Othello if this isn't too far away for you maybe I could put in agood word for you since I won't be able to do it probably. Call me and let me know if you want to do this. Your cousin, Alicia
Love ya! Auntie Kim has my cell number.

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

HAHAHA oh my first blog shout out... sort of.... :) That sucks Em, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. I know you had high hopes there. I'll let you know if I hear of anything else!!

Unknown said...

1594meiqing
polo ralph lauren
north face uk
replica watches
tommy hilfiger outlet
toms outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton purses
abercrombie
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
coach factory
gucci outlet
adidas uk
longchamp handbags
cheap ugg boots
retro jordans
cheap vans shoes
michael kors outlet
www.louisvuitton.com
prada uk
ugg outlet
ray ban outlet
toms shoes
hollister,hollister co,hollister jeans,hollister.com,hollister ca,hollister clothing
ugg boots outlet
retro jordans
nfl jerseys
tods shoes
coach factory outlet online
nike uk

ahmed deraz said...

خدمات الشارقة – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
سباك في الشارقة
فني سباك في الشارقة

menna said...

سما الخليج
شركة تنظيف منازل في عجمان
شركة تلميع وجلي رخام في عجمان
شركة تنظيف بالبخار فى عجمان