Monday, January 12, 2009

"So Long, Put your blue jeans back on, I said Go Home, Remember Hollywood's not America"- Ferras

What has two thumbs and is excited American Idol Starts Tomorrow?




THIS GIRL!!!!!!











I won't go into details about how much I love Idol, I just wanna say you should all expect plenty of commentary from me for the next couple of months!





With that said. My good blogging buddy Tameka had a wonderful idea that I was super excited to steal! (check Her blog out it's pretty sweet, there's a link on my sidebar T. Allen Mercado)



For her Shutter, Click and Chat Sundays she has a wonderful topic every week, and you are supposed to put together pictures and post them on your blog and explain the purpose behind the photo, this week was "What outfit and song would you choose that is sure to send you to Hollywood?

You know I'm all over that!

The only thing is I'm a blue and horribly indecisive so I picked 4 outfits and 4 songs and you all feel free to vote on which one you think would definately get me a golden ticket and have me screaming. . . . I'm going to Hollywood Baby!!!!!


There's nothing I love more then cute dresses and shoes!



To show my softer girly side I think this outfit and song are a good combo




Deborah Cox- "Nobody's Supposed to Be Here"







You know they are always looking for something edgy! Perhaps if I put on my best rock face, then I could wear this. . . . . . . .















Guns-n-Roses- "Sweet Child of Mine" would be my song of choice, Now I know what you are thinking Axle Rose in his prime. . . . really? But sometimes you have to take chances. . . .right? and this song is pretty rockin'. . . .don't be too harsh on this choice!








I think Katherine McPhee said her tip for auditioning was wear something simple. I suppose that's good advice, because really in the end it's not about your outfit, it's about your voice, well I think I could make things simple. . . . .some what, but it has to be cute still, so this is what I came up with.















This ensemble is a throwback to the 70's is it not, and what better voice to take from that era then Steve Perry from Journey with my Favorite song by them "Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'"










Or finally if I wanted to really show my diva side I would rock this little number!















And blow it outta the park with a diddy like this!


En Vogue- "Don't Let Go"










So that's my choices, feel free to judge and let me know how you feel about them, or do the same thing yourself!


Thanks again "T" for the fantastic idea!


Peace Out!

4 comments:

T.Allen said...

You are very welcome and thanks for participating! I'm partial to the first outfit. I'm not really a girly girl, but when I play dress up-I like a more feminine edge. My corner of the sofa will be stocked and ready for the season premier! Woohoo!

Angie said...

had to mention "don't let go" huh? ahahhahaa.

Jenifer said...

I want that black dress sooooo bad! Loved american idol tonight! Next time tryouts are in phoenix, you can stay at my house!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

ooo, I'm kind of loving the black dress; the shoes you found for that outfit are super cute!! I want them!!
We should have idol parties!