Friday, January 16, 2009

"I went to a fancy french restaurant called "Deja Vu." The headwaiter said, "Don't I know you?"”- Ron Shmidt

So I'm watching idol auditions Kansas City style right and this kid comes on and sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and I'm thinking to myself this kid is familiar. I recongnize his cartoon like vocalizations and facial expressions. He made it to Hollywood even though he is a bit of an over singer, but I will admit he does have a good voice, but I was expecting a few more comments about how over the top he was!



Anyway. . . . I'm sitting at work correcting papers and what not and all of a sudden it dawns on me wait a minute I know where I recognize that guy! He got made fun of on "The Soup" when Rosie O'donnell had him on The View singing "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" which clip I just so happen to have here!
















Rosie O'Donnell says quote ". . . .better then any of the singers on American Idol right now!"

We'll just have to see about that now won't we!


Also Congrat's to Von Lee Smith for being the first ever Idol contestant to be made fun of on The Soup before actually being on the show!




And just so I can say I said it here first!





My predictions so far are. . . . .




The Music Teacher that lost his wife a month ago will go far, because he's adorable, has a great voice, and according to Angie looks like Robert Downey Jr.


Most Likely to Be in the Top Ten




The girl that auditioned in her Bikini won't make it past the first cut guranteed! Plus she awkwardly tried to make out with Ryan seacrest which was reason enough to toss her anyway! I can almost promise you she has naughty pictures on the web! and they'll find them missy, they always do!


Most Likely To Get The First Boot! Or Kicked Off for a Shady Past!











I think this blind guy is gonna go far, and I have a feeling much like Melinda Doolittle he will do no wrong in the Judges eyes and he'll probably get the water works going!



Most Likely to Make Paula Cry









This next lady I don't have a prediction for, i just have A place in my heart for her, i mean she takes care of her hard of hearing 90 sum year old Grandmother and so she is someone I'm keeping my eye on. I like her story and I think she's a good example of what the competition is all about! I hope she goes far!


Anyone else have predictions they'd like to share, I'm all ears!

Peace!

6 comments:

T.Allen said...

Woohoo! So far we're on the same page...but you're younger and therefor better with names. Here are my picks:

Top 10 (2/20)
Lil Rounds
Danny Gokey

Will be in the sob-filled room going home toute de suite:

Bikini girl
Guy who sang Chris Brown
Girl who begged her way through based on personality
Danny Gokey's buddy
Middle School Band teacher

Surprise performances ahead for:
Sweet red-head who takes care of her grandma-love her!
Anup-he's got soul

Til next time...

T.Allen said...

okay one more thing-that should read 2/10 and upon further inspection...if von lee smith doesn't annoy folks to tears-he has some serious range! he might be a surprise...add him to my surprises will ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us post about our favorite singer. Without this site, it would be really difficult to share the latest news about them.

FREE SONG FROM AMERICAN IDOL'S MELINDA DOOLITTLE! GO TO www.melindadoolittle.com and get it NOW - FREE! New album released on February 3, 2009! Don't miss it

Piper said...

Seriously!! I was watching with my 4 year old and he even said, "that wasn't very good!" about bikini chick. She was a for sure 4-letter word. I thought that shouting kid looked familiar! Thanks for jogging my brain! We will for sure keep in touch about this year's idol! I have very strong opinions too!!!!

Piper said...

p.s. - I liked the pink haired chick!

Katie said...

Tell Angie I SO agree! I thought that kid looked just LIKE Robert Downy Jr!