Friday, February 20, 2009

"Yo, Tell me what ya want what ya really really want?"- Spice Girls

SO like a week ago I just so happened to be one of the 1st ones to comment on Lindsey Bates blog and I do believe that qualified me to get a special something, something from her in the near future, the catch is I must do it myself, here on my mine!







So. . . . .







First five people to comment on this post will get a special package with cool and fun stuff inside, so leave me your name, address, and some of your favorite things like candy, music, and collectables and I will surely sometime in the next few months send something your way! Just for being such a loyal follower of my silly little blog!








and for those that don't make the cut here are some pictures I created just for funsies on this fun site called faceinhole.com!









Enjoy!




















































Don't worry my dears there are plenty more of these in store!
Peace Out!

10 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Woo-hoo, I'm the first commenter! I'll do this for you, even though only ONE person did this for me (mine was different - it was called "pay it forward"). I've tried this twice, and had only one comment each time. Grr! But I'd love a fun package from you!
Love mountain dew, chocolate, skittles, chocolate, musac, mountain dew, patriotic stuff, monkeys, mountain dew.....lol

T.Allen said...

Fun times! See you totally know how to put some excitement in my documentary watching, book reading cat box scooping day!!

What do I love? Almonds, coloring books, tootsie roll pops, scrapbook paper, vintage photos-like the kind you find at the thrift store looking for a new home! I'm easy, huh?

This was great so when I get back from vacation, I'm gonna keep the cheer going...

Anonymous said...

You aren't talking about that thing where you exchange jars full of junk are you? Does this comment qualify me for my jar full of junk?

Carolyn said...

Hey hey hey! I love you! And I sure am a follower of your fancy little blog!

Gwen Stoker said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I LOVE the picture of Meredith and I!!! It is so funny! It really looks like us!

Alicia said...

I WANT MY FACE IN A HOLE!!! DID I WIN ?? PLEASE?? PRETTY PLEASE??

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I didn't make the top 5 cut, but I had to tell you those pica are so feeakin funny. Thanks for being with me on my birthday!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

Hahaha Dang, I didn't win either, but had to tell you those pics are so funny! They made me laugh this morning!

Unknown said...

1594meiqing
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin
kevin durant shoes
nike sb shoes
true religion outlet
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
abercrombie
nike roshe run
cheap ray bans
tory burch outlet
nike air force 1
adidas originals
nike roshe run women
kobe shoes
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
gucci outlet online
nike running shoes for women
louis vuitton
true religion jeans
jordan 11
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet online
adidas superstar
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet

Unknown said...

nike running shoes
jordan 4 toro
asics running shoes
hermes bag
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
marc jacobs
air jordan 13
louis vuitton handbags
celine handbags
coach outlet
kevin durant shoes
oakley sunglasses
air jordan retro
polo shirts
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren sale
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
ed hardy clothing
jordan 13
louboutin pas cher
christian louboutin outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton
oakley vault
vans shoes
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
20167.23wengdongdong