Monday, April 6, 2009

"That is the definition of faith -- acceptance of that which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove.”- Dan Brown





I am a fan of Twilight, I read all the books, waited in line at midnight to see the movie, and all that stuff, but I don't consider myself a crazy obsessed fan, I didn't put a countdown on my blog, I don't own any Twilight Merchandise, and I don't want to marry a vampire as a result of reading those stories, I am just not that obsessed.


I tell what I am obsessed with, and that's the book Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.

You may remember him as the Author of The Da Vinci Code, but Angels and Demons is the pre-qual to that book and the first adventure Robert Langdon embarks on. I love this book so much i've read it twice, and i'm contemplating reading it again!

I highly recommend it! For some reason the story line just gripped me and I bet it will grip you as well, the mixture of science and religion, and the fact that it incorpporates actual historical facts is pretty fascinating too. Then the crazy twist at the end! Once Robert gets into Rome the story starts rolling, and you can not put the book down.

There is more good news for you none readers out there, the movie Angels and Demons comes out May 15th 2009! Does that make your heart skip a beat or what!

I have included the official movie trailer to pump you all up like me, and if Blogger would update it's countdown widget, then i'd also have a countdown! But Oh well can't win them all!





You can officially consider me a member of Team Langdon!


Hope you enjoy!

Peace Out!

4 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

I wanna read that book! I'll probably wait for the movie to come out on DVD, though. I'm cheap like that....

Piper said...

ooooohhhh!!! I am so with you girl!!! I saw someone wearing a shirt today that said: "OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder" Duh! We need to come up with something catchy for this flick!!

Angie said...

totally a member of Team Langdon!

Jenifer said...

amen! i just finished reading it for the second time. this is a book i can't put down and can crush it in 2-3 days. Can't wait for the movie!